In connection with the Regulation of the European Parliament and the EU Council 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with the processing of personal data and on the free flow of data (hereinafter referred to as “GDPR”).
Respecting Your privacy, we provide basic information about data processing:
– Administratorem Pana/Pani danych osobowych jest:
TANKWAGON Sp. z o.o. z siedzibą: Poland, 70-205 Szczecin, ul. Św. Ducha 5A/12.
– Kontakt z Administratorem można uzyskać listownie, poprzez formularz kontaktowy, pod adresem e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org lub telefonicznie +48 91 487 12 57.
– Pana/Pani dane osobowe przetwarzane będą w celach niezbędnych do:
- The administrator of Your personal data is:
TANKWAGON Sp. z o.o. with registered office: Poland, 70-205 Szczecin, ul. Św. Ducha 5A / 12.
- Contact with the Administrator can be obtained by post, via the contact form, at the following e-mail address: email@example.com or by telephone on +48 91 487 12 57.
Your personal data will be processed for the purposes necessary to:
- answer questions,
- accepting the order / notification,
- performance of the contract
based on the legitimate interest of the administrator and the law.
– Your personal data will be stored until you request a data removal or objection.
– Your personal information may be disclosed to our employees. Data may be transferred to the data processors on behalf of the data controller:
- providing commissioned IT services or accounting,
- rendering SMS and e-mailing services,
- providing legal services
- participating in the implementation of orders / contracts / applications
and entities authorized by law and entities authorized by You.
– You have the right to access your data and the right:
- correcting them,
- expulsion / forgetfulness
- processing restrictions,
- data transfer,
- raise objections,
- the right to withdraw consent
At any time, without affecting the legality of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent prior to its withdrawal. The implementation of all the above rights may be implemented through an application submitted by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- During the processing of Your personal data, no automated decisions are made and profiling is not applied.
- You have the right to lodge a complaint with the Regulator: the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, if You decide that the processing of personal data concerning You violates the provisions of the GDPR.
- Providing Your personal data by Yourself is voluntary, but necessary to send your inquiry and answer or complete the order / notification.